Saturday, April 21, 2012

Clear Crick Cottage -- The artist behind my new banner!!

The other day I received the most beautiful surprise :) Sherilyn Koss, the talented artist behind the Etsy shop Clear Crick Cottage, presented me with the blog banner that is presently on my page. I feel like this banner gave my blog a much-needed face lift, with its color and artistry. My Etsy shop banner was done by her as well. I love how she incorporated the John William Waterhouse painting "The Soul of the Rose", along with elegantly cropped photos of my artwork in my shop. Along with having fantastic digital collage skills, Sherilyn also creates unique handmade jewelry that she sells at her Etsy shop, which you can find here: www.etsy.com/shop/clearcrickcottage.


Sherilyn also has a Clear Crick Cottage blog that has gorgeous imagery of old-fashioned beauties and whimsical illustrations. You can check out her blog by going to clearcrickcottage.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment